|Approximate Location||Northwest United States; Upper Cascades and Canadian Inner Passage|
- "Panem is one of the most advanced nations in mankind's history, thanks to the efforts of District 3. Its computers keep us all connected and its electronic gadgets keep us all entertained."
- ―Description from The Hunger Games: Tribute Guide
District 3 was the third designated district of Panem. Despite its close proximity to the wealthiest Districts, it was actually one of the poorest Districts due to its historic role in the Rebellion. Because of their eagerness to rebel, the Capitol ensured that District 3 would never become a threat again by forcing the people to live in conditions comparable to those of District 11 or District 12.
In spite of this oppression, however, District 3 was still considered one of the more rebellious Districts in the current environment of the Never-Ending Quell. This was only stopped by the Capitol firebombing and completely destroying District 3 during Arena 10.
- " District 3's primary industry is electronics, though it is also known to produce firearms and automobiles as well. Many of its residence are technologically adept. It is not viewed as one of the Career Districts despite the fact hat 1, 2, and 4 are all considered such. District 3 is located in the remnants of Silicon Valley, Portland, and the surrounding American Northwest."
- ―The Moderators
Support StValeria Rushlit (Stylist, NPC)Edit
- Unknown girl (74th Hunger Games)
- Unknown boy (74th Hunger Games)
- Diana Prince
- Bruce Alton (NPC)
- Ian Chesterton
- Cuthbert Allgood
- Cecil Palmer
- Marius Pontmercy
- Eponine Thenardier
- Natasha Romanoff
- Albert Heinrich
- Cassandra Pentaghast
Former Mentors Edit
- Sherlock Holmes (Panem)
- Eliot Spencer
- Eddie Dean
- Maximus Decimus Meridius
- Jessica Wakefield
- Beetee (NPC)
- Wiress (NPC)
- Holly Sheer (former Victor)
- The official District nail polish is Riveting.